Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Life of An Artist and Quantum Physics

Halfway through February and 2.5 months into owning my new blue car… it feels pretty good. Somehow, it has helped me feel my successes and accomplishments. I'm working on letting go of my past and not allowing it to muddy what I've always assumed my life will be like in the future. Now I'm going for my BFA, working towards becoming an official mentor for young artists looking to get into art school, being more in-tune with galleries outside my comfort zones. It's funny, you think you've figured out what you want in your life and then you suddenly realize you could have more.
Fact: We teach our kids to make a wish after blowing out their birthday candles - but they are not to tell anyone this since this makes the wish disappear. How crazy is that? I mean, don't we want to know our kids' wishes? I mean sure, it could be a wish for a new toy, but it could also be a wish for mom and dad to be happier or maybe for them to feel good all the time. Don't we want to encourage love and honesty in families? Quantum physicists have actually found ways to prove that thoughts can in fact create physical manifestations? Most interestingly, if we collectively focus on one thought, the power of that thought or wish truthfully magnifies with each person's 'thought energy'. Going back to the birthday wish: If we allow our children to share their wishes with us, wouldn't that be a collective wish? And thus become grown-ups who encourage dreams to come true? Artists are often dismissed as dreamers, idealists, eccentrics… but have you noticed how the creative people in your life often become the problem solvers? In December, I wished for free mochas from Starbucks… and instead of the usual one free birthday drink voucher… I actually got FOUR mailed to me! Let's start encouraging more wishes and dreams to come true, whether big or small, and the world will be a happier place!

~Love and light from The Real RobiN Thibodeau
allseasonchick@gmail.com
Inspiration Studio Okotoks
www.robinlisathibodeau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment