Monday, July 11, 2011

Millarville’s Cool News

Click on the article headline if you would like to read our entire publication online, in original print format. To leave a comment, click the link at the bottom of this post.

The Kindergarten students at MCS have had a very busy and exciting year. As part of our last Primary Years Programme unit of inquiry, we've been focusing on the changes we've noticed as spring has arrived as well as the changes we've seen in ourselves since September.
Here's some of our comments:
My hands were very small and now they are big, kind of big. My fingers went from small to long.
I can print better. I can draw better. I can build better with wood or Lego.
I can colour better.
I can eat more. I get better at smelling flowers outside. Better at spelling, better at ABC's, better at reading.
My pictures have changed, I don't do scribbling on them anymore. I learned to write really good.
I got taller and I got stronger. If you eat good stuff you will get stronger.
I have grown. My hair has gotten longer. My drawing has changed.
My colouring is different because at the beginning of school I kind of scribbled and now I am getting better at colouring. I have learned to print my name not backwards.
I changed from five to six.
I am bigger. I do better colouring.
I am doing new things, like new centres, new reading.
I have been growing, writing, reading, hopping.
I have grown, gained weight, I use my imagination a lot.
I am bigger, I am stronger.
We hope everyone has a safe and happy summer and we are looking forward to Grade 1 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment